Monday, April 13, 2009

Let the Prep work begin.....

We went shopping the other day and saw these great beach chairs. Our plan is to spend more time at the beach this year so I wanted new Beach Chairs. They are really cool you can carry them like a back pack and there is a little pocket in the back that is insulated big enough for a drink and your keys...They did not have them in kid size so we are still on the hunt for something for Sophia to sit in (yeah right) while we are at the beach.

Susan'sRiz's


We were also in the Mall recently and they were having a BIG sale at the Disney store. I was able to pick up a nice beach towel for Sophia. Stephe you will be happy to know she did not pick Mickey or Mini Mouse...LOL..She went with Tink.


I am putting off the inevitable fact that I am going to have to go bathing suite shopping before this trip... Ugggg I hate bathing suite shopping..

2 comments: